Shipping & Returns
All U.S. orders are being shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AND TAXES
Please contact us prior placing international order.
Some crochet items are "Pre-Order" only. These items may take 6-8 weeks to arrive. If we have the items in stock they may be available for faster delivery. We will send you an email confirmation letter with your estimated time of delivery time once your transaction is received.
All Leafy deliveries require Adult Signature Confirmation.
At Leafy, we want you to be pleased with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may return or exchange your purchase. Simply follow the guidelines bellow:
- Unfortunately, we cannot exchange, replace or credit pre-order or personalized items.
- All other items are eligible for a full refund if returned within 10 days with receipt. If you don't have a receipt and we can't look-up your transaction, you will receive store credit for the lowest selling price.
- We recognize that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable and paid by the customer.
- International customers pay shipping + duty fees.
- Returns after 10 days are subjected to a 15% restocking fee.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
Please notify us about your return.
You will receive a return authorization letter.
Please pack your return items securely in the original package and include your printed invoice and return authorization letter.
Return via your chosen carrier.
Once your package is shipped please provide us with your return tracking information.
Requests for adjustments will be honored if the merchandise was purchased at full price at www.leafynaturalcouture.com and if it is marked down within 7 days of purchase.
Please be advised that:
Due to the handcrafted nature of our products which are made one at a time by artisans there could be small variations in size and due to its natural dying method there could be slight differences in color.